Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Conflicting evidence and kenny reaction to game yesterday.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/01/04/liverpool-fc-s-luis-suarez-everything-which-has-been-said-so-far-is-totally-false-100252-30056749/ 
Suarez says one time. FA report says 7 times.
 
I simply assumed they had proof. There is still obviously confusion about the facts. I was not there but chose to believe the FA report.
 
As said previously I am getting tired of this now... and it just adds to the frustration of lack of points.
 
Lets move on to something more interesting.
 
Kenny's interview after the game. Like how he focuses on clinical finishing instead of luck. It gives reason to believe Maxi and Bellamy should get a game in the next. I hope he keeps downing on the field. 
 
http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16461_7409915,00.html - here is his interview.
 
I have just been told as well that Suarez may miss the Tottenham game as well if there is no replay in FA cup.

YNWA,
Stian 

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: