Thursday, November 10, 2011

Henderson and Kelly getting a game for U21s

I think Kelly can be key to get us back to winning ways.
 
 
I would be interested in seeing how he gets on in the game at the weekend.
 
I havent seen the full games last few weeks but from the highlights there seems to be a reoccuring theme.
 
We cant score enough goals and put games away despite having more than enough chances.
 
That comes down to strikers not scoring and midfielders not contributing in the goals category.
 
Stewart downing, Henderson, Adam needs to get on the board again. With downing being out of form maybe we play bellamy more and/or Maxi gets a game again. I am sure he will be raring to go and get in the team and we know he has a knack of arriving int he box at just the right time.
 
 
 
We have not conceeded too many goals lately and I know people talk about Gerrard being out but as I have said on here a few times I do not necessarily think it is a negative thing if Carra is not playing. When Skretel and Agger is fit they should play ahead of Carragher in most games in my opinion.
 
Anyway, lets hope it can get better when everyone returns from the international break. It will be fun to see Pepe Reina start for Spain vs. England this weekend as well. Game is on Sportsnet.
 
PS! they also renamed Sentanta Sports to be called sportnet world here in Canada if someone wondered why the letters on your tv schedule looks odd.
 
YNWA,
Stian
 

 

Registrer GRATIS e-postadresse fra Turbokapitalist.com på http://www.turbokapitalist.com | DyrkMammon.no og stemDLF.no

No comments: