Monday, July 30, 2012

Genious article about football tactics and possession

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/paul-tomkins-is-back-on-lfc-com

One wonders what Brendan Rodgers can do with this team once he gets some time to work with it.
 
I still think we need a goal scoring midfielder in the squad like Dempsey. Especially when we lost out on Sigursson.
 
I honestly do not think Gerrard has 20 goals in him anymore due to injuries and getting older in general. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.
 
As my friend Steinar pointed out in a recent email however, getting in wingers with quality is a priority. Gaston Ramirez has been mentioned. I would rather take a chance on someone domestic that is not as expensive. Having said that I do not know much about this fella.
 
Matt Phillips, Scott Sinclair or Matt Jarvis would be my preferrred options. 
 
YNWA,
Stian  

No comments: