Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fw: SV: [Andersen's blog] Re: SV: [Andersen's blog] Bellamy may sign.Shrewd move if ...

By the way insua sold to sporting lisboa or lisbon which some ppl likes to call them. I think that is a shame as I think he had much more potential than young jack robinson. Oh well. Time will tell.

Stian

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network


From: sga555@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:51:37 +0000
To: Benny<Benny.glaerum@storebrand.no>
ReplyTo: sga555@gmail.com
Subject: Re: SV: [Andersen's blog] Re: SV: [Andersen's blog] Bellamy may sign.Shrewd move if ...

I was hearing the commentators talking about maxi, mereiles and suarez getting along awfully well.

Hope we keep them all due to all the goals they contribute.

4 more days of transfer speculation to go.

Coates has been signed as well and that is a welcome addition since kyriakos left. Maybe it is time to lend out danny wilson so he can get more experience. Personally I think he is a decent talent that played well against exeter.

Haven't seen enough to comment on coates but he is rumoured to be a real talent and was good in COPA america.

I think bellamy wants to play for a top 4 club if he can and to your point about his ego, he might just bust his arse and get in the first eleven from time to time when suarez, kuyt and or downing needs a rest.

We will see I guess. Time will tell.

YNWA,
Stian

S

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network


From: "Glærum, Benny" <Benny.Glaerum@storebrand.no>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 23:00:31 +0200
To: sga555<sga555@gmail.com>
Subject: SV: [Andersen's blog] Re: SV: [Andersen's blog] Bellamy may sign. Shrewd move if ...

In my opinion I dont think Bellamy with his giant ego will accept a 1 year deal and sit on the bench. He is 32 years old and he knows he probably can get a deal with one of the minor PL clubs and be the star.
 
I didnt see saturdays match against bolton, so I cant comment on Lucas. But from what I read he played really well. And Kuyt was used as a striker so it looks like Kenny has options. Nogood wasnt even on the bench. I dont know about the bolton deal, so that may be the reason.
 
The mereiles - sturridge swap is just a rumour. Havent heard any more about it, so I guess its not happening. I dont like letting mereiles go either, but Kenny has bought a lot of midfielders and with Gerrard returning from injury I see very little playing time for him. Granted the situation will be the same for mereiles if he goes to chelski, but maybe he will get a bump in pay. But since its just a rumour, we dont even know if he wants to move or anything.
 
Benny
 

Fra: sga555 [sga555@gmail.com]
Sendt: 26. august 2011 20:26
Til: Glærum, Benny
Emne: [Andersen's blog] Re: SV: [Andersen's blog] Bellamy may sign. Shrewd move if ...

I am not saying sign him for the long term. A 1 year contract would be enough, but with Ngog leaving and still a bit early for Raheem Sterling to get first team football.

As a result we need someone to back up Suarez and Caroll and he can do a job on the wing as well. I would argue that bellamy would score goals from both positions if given a chance.

Sturridge would be much better but would likely be way more expensive, I am not keen on giving up Mereiles and sturridge would also not likely be happy sitting on the bench.

Are you sure Chelsea want to let him go? If yes, then why won't Bolton come in for him again. They should have some cash from the elmander deal to turkey.

Sturridge may not want to go there tho.

Another negative with the sturridge deal is that he can't play on the wing.

Ngog deal to Bolton done? Anyone know?

Stian

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network


From: Glærum, Benny <Benny.Glaerum@storebrand.no>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:05:37 +0200
To: sga555<sga555@gmail.com>
Subject: SV: [Andersen's blog] Bellamy may sign. Shrewd move if you ask me

I disagree…

 

He is a difficult player way past his prime….it will be nothing but trouble signing him.

 

Look for backup elsewhere….

 

Theres been some rumours about Mereiles going to Chelsea in a swap for Daniel Sturridge. People I have spoken to says he is very good. I cant remember him specifically, but in any case it sounds better than bellamy….

 

Benny

 

Fra: sga555 [mailto:sga555@gmail.com]
Sendt: 25. august 2011 17:45
Til: Glærum, Benny
Emne: [Andersen's blog] Bellamy may sign. Shrewd move if you ask me

 

 

Could come for free. Would be a great back up striker that still has pace and is proven in the PL.

 

At the same time there is a slight chance he may pull out his golfclubs and chase Poulsen out of #LFC! It's been well documented he does not like Scandinavians. Pun intended! ;-)

 

YNWA,

Stian  


 


Registrer GRATIS e-postadresse fra Turbokapitalist.com på http://www.turbokapitalist.com | DyrkMammon.no og stemDLF.no



--
Posted By sga555 to Andersen's blog at 8/25/2011 09:44:00 AM



--
Posted By sga555 to Andersen's blog at 8/26/2011 12:26:00 PM

No comments: