Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We need change before transfer window.

What about offering 10m for Clint dempsey.

We need a goal scorer in central mid, would make all the difference. Imagine Raul and clint...

I thought Aquilani could potentially be that player for us but he is too injury prone and will not be given a chance at Liverpool. We had our chance but didn't give him a chance at the club much like babel.

The last two wins shouldn't overshadow that we still have a lot of problems. We need wingers that can beat ppl. (Used to have to in jermaine pennant and babel btw) and we need a good proper back up striker.

we also need a central mid which I have highlighted at the start. Another one that we could go for is Adam (about 9m is my guess for blackpools price) or I would prefer Parker (might be a bit more 12m). Think he has got more pace and better defensive skills than Charlie Adam.

Lastly I would sign Samba. Would add depth to our defence. Kelly should remain at right back. Johnson looked stellar at left back this weekend although I think he is a better right winger/back. The one good thing about playing left back is that he shows players outside (to the line) more now when defending meaning he defends better. Not sure if Aurelio is a better option. As u know Andersen still wud like Insua to come back..

Lucas, poulsen, konchesky, maxi and soto is not top 4 players. Maybe squad players at best but personally I would start by getting rid of lucas and soto. Use the money to buy a winger with pace/or a central mid.

That elia eljiro or whatever was a brilliant player in the world cup. I would go for him. For a striker I would go young. Lakuku is a great prospect. Erik Huseklepp is another cheap alternative that would at least be able to beat ppl. Wonder if he would cut it in the PL.

I want us to lend out Ngog if we bring a striker in. He needs to play regularly if he is going to develop.

Maybe we could look at pape mame diouf. He has been alright for blackburn this year and has got pace to burn. Another option is hugo rodellega.

I am just getting worried we won't buy anyone now cause we are winning games. We need players if we want to challenge for Europa league.

Your thoughts?

YNWA,
Stian
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: