Friday, January 1, 2010

player situations and potential signings in January

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2009/12/31/tommysmith-it-s-a-happy-new-year-after-all-for-liverpool-fc-now-100252-25498125/2/

will babel start, will degen finally get a proper chance in Kelly and Johnson's absence.

In my opinion the Degen kid has real potential and I really hope Rafa gives him a chance to impress against a Reading team that is nowhere close to what it used to be.

personally I also hope Torres and Ngog gets a start up front together... Torres still needs to work on his fitness and Ngog could learn a lot from playing alongside Torres.

Another fella I hope gets a start in place of Lucas is Aurelio... Lucas will start the next PL game since Masch is still out injured/suspended.

AS I have mentioned before I think it could be useful to try Agger in that central midfield position although Rafa does not seem to agree.

Anyway, Skretel needs a game and Carragher could use a rest to be fresh for the next game.

Apart from that I hope that El Zhar gets a start ahead of Kuyt on the right of midfield. He was a promising prospect last year but has been limited to few minutes this year mainly due to injuries.

Personally I think we should get rid of Jay Spearing and try to pick up kids like Michael Johson at Man City in his place or Ben Watson at Wigan.

Another terrific talent I think is the Scottish right back at Tottenham that cant get a game. 3-4 mill I think we could get him. Pavlyochenko and Hutton would be great additions to our squad and would allow us to have proper backup at right back and up front.... Glen johnson would also then get the chance to push forward and give Kuyt a rest once in a while...
he player right wing with great success at Pompey...

Questoin obviously becomes whether we have money... how bout offering spearing, dossena and 1mill in exchange....

With Aurelio and Insua we have great right backs with Carra and Agger being other alternatives in case of injuries...

anyways after two wins on the bounce I hope we keep the momentum going. I think it is possible to win the rest of the games this season. A lot has to go right for that to happen but I have got faith... if we strengthen in Jan.

YNWA,
Stian

No comments: